We are currently looking for new team members to fill the following positions.
Regional LMS Account Executive
We are seeking a proven LMS software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Learning Management Software, Exponential Impact to prospects in several US regions. The ideal candidate must have a proven ability to successfully sell mid-market software LMS solutions to senior-level executives of companies ranging from 250 - 2,999 employees. A minimum of five years experience selling learning management systems and services is required.
You will work remotely and sell into a regional marketplace. Your initial training will take place in Tampa, Florida. Compensation is competitive.
- Must be a Hunter: You are going after new business
- Gain an understanding of our strategies for each of our target markets
- Qualify sales opportunities; build and manage sales pipeline
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline
- Drive sales activities in the territory consistent with best practices
- Meet quota/margin objectives for the assigned territory
- Strong Inside Sales, Marketing and Sales support
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreements with accounts
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
- Must be organized and self motivated
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years business services and LMS software sales experience required, successfully selling at the executive level
- Track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Multitasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills required
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Sugar CRM
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 2 Weeks Vacation and 401K plan available.
About Drake International
Exponential Impact is owned by Drake Office Overload, a Drake International Group Company. The Drake Group was founded in 1952 and consists of more than 75 different wholly owned subsidiaries or technology companies, most of which revolve around employee performance, training, and testing. We have over 155 offices in five continents, with 1,250 employees providing the highest level of customer service. Our 60 years of continuous service in the talent and learning management industry provides us with a solid knowledgebase of successful implementations. Please feel free to visit us at www.drakeintl.com.
Please forward your résumé to email@example.com.